Partner with us
There are so many ways to partner with the College of Business. We would love to talk with you!
Our curriculum is uniquely designed to equip our students with the critical thinking, communication and innovation skills required to thrive in today’s global economy.
As an employer or recruiter, we invite you to partner with us and engage our student community. Whether your goal is to recruit new talent for a job, announce an internship, or have a group of students consult on a project, there are countless opportunities to get involved. Join us!
Recruit and Engage
- Branding/Tabling: Set up an informational table with promotional information in the heart of the business school – Ballentine Hall to communicate job and internship opportunities. Giveaways and food are always appreciated by students!
- Interviews: Come to campus to conduct interviews with individual or groups of students for your positions, including full-time, part-time, and internship.
- Club Visits: Visit with one of our many student clubs and present on a topic related to their area of interest.
- Classroom Visits/Project-based Learning: Attend a class to bridge theory with practice by speaking with the students on the topic they are learning.
- Meet and Greets: Engage with individual or a small group of students interested in a specific topic or position.
- Career Fairs: Participate in one of our many College of Business career fairs held throughout the year. This is a great opportunity to meet face-to-face with our students and let them know about internship and job openings.
- Career Day: Designed for the students to learn more about their future career path, our Fall and Spring Career Day provide are a great opportunity for you to speak and share your professional experience, meet over 1800 freshman to graduate students.
- Job Shadowing: The University of Rhode Island College of Business Shadowing program is an excellent way to introduce our students to various career opportunities, while allowing companies to recruit new talent. The program is in person with possible options for virtual based on company and student preferences. Get Involved Today
- Handshake: Post a job or internship on Handshake, URI’s official career board. Visit Handshake to start posting.
- Student Newsletter: Announce a job or internship opportunity in our bi-weekly student newsletter sent to nearly 2000 students.
We have enjoyed working with the URI College of Business for over three years. Our relationship continues to deepen as we evolve our internship program and hire high-quality students for potions within Tiffany & Co.Michelle Jacques, HR Manager, Tiffany & Co.
To learn more about how you can get involved with the URI College of Business, email Jessica Linicus, employer relations director, or call 401-874-2970. We are here to help connect our students with your company and design solutions support your corporate recruiting goals.