Welcome to the
Center for Career & Experiential Education
CCEE supports student success through engagement in high quality personal and professional experiences. Because we honor identity, center equity, and value differing experiences, we strive to provide inclusive teaching, advising, programming, and resources. By building trust with faculty and staff we support individualized approaches to integrating career, civic, and experiential learning into curriculum. Through active reciprocal relationships with employer and community partners, we develop an impressive workforce talent pipeline that contributes to the Rhode Island economy, community, and beyond.
Highlighted Content Areas:
The inaugural Handshake Career Spark Awards celebrate career centers powering the future of work. We're excited to be recognized!
Campus Jobs and Events
The following is a partial listing of on campus jobs at URI. For a complete list visit Handshake, click on the Job feed, and then select the “On-Campus” filter.
- IT Consultant (Various Locations) at University of Rhode Island: IT Services - Employer: University of Rhode Island: IT Services - IT Service… Read More
- Well-being Coach at University of Rhode Island- Campus Recreation - Employer: University of Rhode Island- Campus Recreation - Fitness and… Read More
- INTERN: Blog Writer for InsideRec, the URI Campus Recreation Blog Spring Semester at University of Rhode Island- Campus Recreation - Employer: University of Rhode Island- Campus Recreation - Marketing Expires:… Read More
- Personal Trainer - Summary of Position: Personal Trainers prescribe workouts and provide support… Read More
- Group Exercise Program Assistant - GROUP EXERCISE Program AssistantSUMMARY OF POSITION: Provide assistance to the… Read More
P: 401-874-2311 | F: 401-874-4320 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
URI Center for Career and Experiential Education
Roosevelt Hall, 90 Lower College Road
Kingston, RI 02881