The University of Rhode Island Libraries provides 10 seats for LinkedIn Learning access. LinkedIn Learning provides quality online courses in software development, CAD, multimedia design, and more. You can browse available Lynda.com courses at https://www.linkedin.com/learning/courses.
In order to request access to Lynda.com,
- Contact the account manager at the URI Libraries.
- Each seat is available for the use of the current URI students, faculty, and staff for personal and educational purposes only.
- Each seat is reserved for use for a 2-month period.
- The seat is served on a first-come first-served basis.
- Priority will be given to the URI students working on class assignments, projects, or skill building.
If a seat is available, you will be notified via e-mail in a few business days to create and activate your Lynda.com account. Make sure to check your SPAM folder.
* The e-mail will be sent directly from Lynda.com with the subject titled “University of Rhode Island has given you access to Lynda.com” *