Additional Equipment: Atomic force microscopy (AFM), differential scanning calorimetry (DSC); optical/fluorescence microscopy; and ultraviolet-visible, fluorescence, and infrared spectroscopy equipment as well as computational and surface modification and analysis capabilities can be found on individual participant websites and the shared facilities websites listed below under Related Links.
User Rates (per hour):
- FE-SEM $40/$120 (internal/external)
- XRD $20/$25 (internal/external)
- TEM $72/$111 (internal/external)
Contacts: Shared equipment is made available through service centers. Please contact the respective equipment manager to initiate purchase orders/payment.
- FE-SEM and XRD, Dr. Everett Crisman (email@example.com; 401-874-5143)
- TEM, Richard Kingsley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- DLS, Dr. Geoff Bothun (email@example.com)