- New users of this online scheduler must be approved and set up by the RIN2 equipment managers. Access to the scheduler can be found here.
FE-SEM and XRD, Dr. Everett Crisman (email@example.com; 401-874-5143)
TEM, Dr. Richard Kingsley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
DLS, Dr. Geoff Bothun (email@example.com)
- Users will not be approved until adequate training has been completed for the requested equipment. ACCESS TO EQUIPMENT WILL ONLY BE GRANTED BY RESERVATION. WALK-INS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED REGARDLESS OF THE CIRCUMSTANCE.
- All reservations are subject to cancellation due to equipment malfunction or service.
- Please be considerate of other users and delete your reservation as soon as possible if you cannot make your appointment.
- Access to the equipment rooms is controlled by card-reader door locks. Instrument use after normal work hours must be approved by the respective equipment manager.
- Shared equipment is made available through cost centers at the rates listed below. Please contact the respective equipment manager to initiate purchase orders/payment.
FE-SEM $40/$120 (internal/external)
TEM $72/$111 (internal/external)
XRD $10/$15 (internal/external)
- Instrument availability (please only sign up on designated days):
FE-SEM and XRD: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday (8am to 4pm, after hours with approval)
TEM: Monday and Thursday (9am to 4pm, after hours with approval)
DLS: Monday through Friday (10am to 4pm, after hours with approval)
- IMPORTANT: To insure proper operation and use of the TEM, users must contact Dr. Richard Kingsley (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to making a reservation.