Asynchronous Online | 30-Credit | 7-Week Sessions
As the only Professional M.S. in Supply Chain program in the U.S., this program will equip you with the skills needed to succeed in this dynamic field. Under the guidance of a committed faculty of academics and practitioners, learn to analyze and develop innovative solutions to global supply chain problems, intern with global companies, and enhance your career to become a world class leader in developing resilient and flexible supply chain strategies and solutions in uncertain environments.
All classes are offered online in seven-week modules or less. Earn your Lean Six Sigma certification along with your Professional M.S. degree in one or two years based on student scheduling needs.
PSA500: Resiliency in Supply Chains
PSA501: Accounting and Finance for Supply Chain Managers
PSA502: Global Supply Chain and Operations Strategy
PSA503: International Transportation Management
PSA504: Supply Chain Analytics and Data Mining
PSA505: Warehousing and Distribution Systems
PSA506: Procurement and Supplier Management
PSA507: Customer Analytics
PSA508: Supply Chain Network Design
PSA509: Lean Six Sigma Innovation Protocols (includes Capstone Experience)
Fall 2023 Dates
One and Two Year Completion Options
Below are sample course schedules for the available one and two-year program completion timelines.
Fall 1: PSA500, PSA501
Fall 2: PSA502, PSA503
Spring 1: PSA504
Spring 2: PSA505, PSA507
Summer 1: PSA506, PSA508
Summer 2: PSA509
Fall 1: PSA500
Fall 2: PSA501
Spring 1: PSA504
Spring 2: PSA507
Fall 1: PSA502
Fall 2: PSA503
Spring 1: PSA506
Spring 2: PSA505
Summer 1: PSA508
Summer 2: PSA509
- Statement of purpose
- Interest in supply chain management
- Reasons for applying to the online program at URI
- Professional goals, as well as plans for achieving these goals
- Any relevant work experience
- College transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official score report for the GMAT or GRE*
- Must be taken within the last five years
*Waivers will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Contact Daria Schniederjans with any questions.
The GMAT/GRE requirement may be waived for applicants who meet one of several criteria:
- Graduated from URI with a minimum 3.30 overall GPA
- Graduated from an AACSB accredited business program with a minimum 3.30 GPA
- Have a minimum of five years full-time work experience
- Hold a Masters or Ph.D.
- Hold professional certificates such as:
- Certified Public Account (CPA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Earning your Professional Master of Science in Supply Chain Management and Applied Analytics will provide you with skills that are in high demand for largely growing global industries. In the current marketplace organizations are paying top dollar for real time information and leaders who possess the strategic decision-making skills necessary for rapid change.
Our industry partners range from Fortune 20 companies to small local start up establishments throughout the Northeast region. Some examples of roles that can be attained upon graduating from our program are:
- Materials Manager
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Transportation Specialist
- Product Lifecycle Manager
- Operations Leader (or Supervisor)
- Senior Manager, Trades & Customs
- Logistic/Inventory Control Manager
- Import/Export Specialist
- Vice President, Distribution
The URI Supply Chain Management and Applied Analytics master’s degree program is accredited by the AACSB, and is a member of the National Professional Science Master’s Association.
Get in touch.
URI Online Student Support Center
Learn more about URI Online’s M.S. in Supply Chain Management and Applied Analytics.