Need an Academic Advisor?
- All advising sessions are by appointment only, you may use Starfish or call 401.874.2993 to schedule an appointment with your advisor.
Need Help Deciding on a Major?
- Schedule an advising appointment with an undeclared advisor using Starfish.
Need to Declare a Major?See the academic advisor for the major you want to declare. Find major advisor
Need Help with the Second Grade Option?
- Visit the Expanded Second Grade Option (SGO) website for complete information and schedule an appointment with your advisor using Starfish.
- To use the SGO for a repeated course, complete the form and your dean’s office will sign and send it to Enrollment Services to be processed.
Important Academic Deadlines
- Free multimodal academic support services for undergrads!
- Peer tutoring is available for STEM and select BUS related courses
- The Writing Center offers peer tutoring for undergraduate writers
- Synchronous virtual 25 or 50 minute appointments
- Asynchronous written feedback within 24hrs of assignment submission
- In-person appointments and drop-in support also available
- Academic Skills Consultations and UCS 160 available online and in-person ; J-Term 2 week section enrolling now, speak to your UCAS Academic Advisor today!
- Complete details for all programs, resources for faculty, and staff contact information are all available on the AEC website
- CCEE Current Courses
- Claim your Handshake account
- Discover your Career Education Specialist (CES)
- Explore your Career Cluster Page
- Check out Experiential Learning courses and opportunities
- Check out the 2022-2023 Career, Internship, and Service events – Opportunities for all Majors!