Interested in joining with other active, vibrant adults to explore new ideas, enhance creativity, and engage your mind? Join OLLI @ URI! Membership is open to anyone over the age of 50. To participate in any OLLI activities, receive brochures, newsletters, individuals pay an annual membership fee of $50. Additional fees for most courses and lectures. Annual membership runs 12 months from registration date. As part of our Annual Membership Program, we have compiled a variety of membership benefits for you, in addition to providing you with exciting and varied course offerings throughout the year.
What does it cost to become an OLLI member?
Membership Fee is $50 for an annual membership.(non-refundable)
How Do I Join OLLI?
You have three options.
- Join online and pay by credit card
- Print out the membership form and mail with your check, or
- Stop in the office during business hours. We would love to meet you!
OLLI Membership Form and mail or drop off with payment ( checks payable to URI) to:
210 Flagg Road, Room 212
Kingston, RI 02881
What are the benefits of membership?
OLLI Members are entitled to an array of benefits including but not limited to:
- Free events and seminars for OLLI Members
- Programs specifically designed for OLLI Members*
- Special Interest Groups (SIGS)
- Discount on tickets for URI Theatre and Music performances
- Special member URI parking pass for URI Kingston Campus
- Guest passes to share with your friends
- Free or reduced rate tickets to specific athletic events**
* Some programs are subject to additional fees
** Some restrictions apply
Become acquainted with other OLLI members and discover the value-added programs and activities of your membership. Share your interests and talents and together we will create new OLLI opportunities. OLLI is member centered and member led, making your involvement so important in meeting your lifelong learning aspirations. All members are welcome, no matter whether you joined the OLLI family years ago or only recently.
Wednesday, February 24@ 3:00 pm
Orientations are held in the OLLI classrooms at 210 Flagg Rd, 2nd Floor.
Advanced registration is requested.
Call or email
Roberta Palmer, Membership Services Director