Full-time and part-time students who are registered and enrolled at URI have full membership during the academic year, included in their semester tuition bill.
URI Student membership includes access to:
- Anna Fascitelli Fitness and Wellness Center
- Mackal Indoor Track and Basketball Courts
- Mackal Cardio and Weight Room
- Tootell Aquatic Center
- Group Exercise Classes
- Robert P. Arrigan Sailing Pavilion – paddleboard and kayak rentals
- Free group exercise classes weekly at all facilities including Yoga, Barre, TRX, Keiser Cycle, Active for your Life, Zumba, and more
Partners and Dependents
Students with a partner or dependents (aged 18+) can purchase a membership for a reduced rate of $75 per semester, provided the student sponsor has a valid membership.
- Annual Rates (Sept 7th, 2022 – Sept 1st, 2023) and are prorated from the start of the Academic Fall Semester
- Semester Rates (Fall: Sept 7th, 2022- Jan 22, 2023, or Spring: Jan 23rd – May 21st, 2023) and are prorated from the start of each Semester
- Summer Rates (Summer May 22nd -Sept. 1st, 2023) and are prorated from the start of Semester.
Summer 2022 Memberships*
URI Student Rates – includes the use of URI Sailing Center
- Summer 1: $30 (May 23rd – June 26th)
- Summer 2: $30 (June 27th – July 31st)
- Summer 3: $30 (August 1st – September 4th)
- Summer 2022: $75 (May 23rd – September 4th)
Must apply in person with your valid URI photo ID during open operational hours.
*All students must show a valid student URI ID when purchasing a membership, rates are prorated. Memberships are non-refundable.