Wake Up!

WAKE UP! We all have trouble staying awake when studying, writing, or even taking the exam… Here are some helpful tips on things you can do to stay awake: take a cold shower, catch some fresh air, try a new coffee recipe! Maybe even bring the ice bucket challenge back? Ice bucket challenge for finals? No… Oh well, at least you can enjoy the throwback.

Ice Bucket Challenge – Bring it Back?

The Age-Old Question – Hot or Cold Shower

• Cold Showers vs. Hot Showers: Which One Is Better? If a hot shower is what your body craves in the morning, you’re not alone. The majority of people crank the handle all the way up in order to feel the warm water all over their bodies. But did you know that cold showers should also have a place in your daily routine? That’s right — cold showers. The ones you dread to take when you’re the last person to get up in the morning. But if you give them a fair chance, you might find that you actually like how you feel after taking one. Regardless of how you feel about either type of shower, research shows that both hot and cold showers have health benefits you should be aware of. read the full article from Healthline
  • I Took a Cold Shower Every Day for a Month to See If the Benefits Were Legit Fresh muscles and more energy? Sign me up. Let me just put it out there: I love taking showers. I usually take them at night so I can stand under the warm stream of water and unwind from my day. I know it sounds cliché, but I really do do my best thinking in there. read the full article from Runners World 
  • What are the benefits of cold and hot showers? People around the world have been using water therapy, or hydrotherapy, for centuries. The temperature of the water they use may have different benefits for health. read the full article from Medical News Today
  • Catch some fresh air

Caffeinated drinks to Wake You Up