Professional Master of Science in Supply Chain Management and Applied Analytics
The Professional Master of Science (M.S.) in Supply Chain Management and Applied Analytics is open to students with a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the United States or a foreign institution of acceptable standing.
Application Fee Waivers Available
Be one of the first to receive an application fee waiver for Fall 2021 when you apply to our Professional Master of Science in Supply Chain Management and Applied Analytics program. Applicants will receive a waiver for the application fee and BusinessCAS processing fees. Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE submitting to receive your waiver activation code. Codes cannot be applied after application submission and will be granted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Application deadline: November 29, 2022.
Fall 2023 Dates
A flat rate of $1,000 per credit is charged. There are no additional course fees.
Application fee waivers are available. For more information, visit the Graduate School’s Application Fee Policy page.tuition
Admission will be determined holistically as a measure of potential success in the program. This will be judged by:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- College transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Letters of recommendation
- Brief statement of purpose: This should discuss your interest in the field of supply chain management, why you chose to apply to the online SCM program at URI, how the program fits into your plans for achieving your professional goals, and any relevant experiences.
- Official score report for the GMAT or GRE taken within the last five years. Waivers are available.
- If English is not your native language*, you’ll need to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores (taken within the last two years). A minimum score of 91 for TOEFL under the new IBT-Internet Based Test or 575 under the paper-based testing, and a minimum score of 6.5 on the IELTS is required. The URI Designated Institution Code for TOEFL is 3919.
*Because students participating in URI Online programs are not required to physically study on campus in the United States, enrollment in a URI online program does not qualify for an F-1 visa.
GMAT/GRE Application Requirement Waiver
- The GMAT/GRE application requirement will be waived for candidates who meet any of the following criteria:
- Graduated from URI (any major) with a minimum 3.30 overall GPA
- Graduated from an AACSB accredited business program with a minimum 3.30 GPA
- Have a minimum of five years full time work experience
- Hold a Masters or Ph.D. degree (any discipline)
- Hold significant professional certificates such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Project Management Professional (PMP), CTL, CLTD, CPIM, and Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black belt or others.
Waivers will be considered on a case-by-case basis-please contact Dara Schniederjans at email@example.com.
Get in touch.
URI Online Student Support Center