The URI Difference
The D.B.A. at URI is an AACSB-accredited program that stands out for its convenience, customizability, and value.
- The program offers meaningful opportunities to engage with your D.B.A. cohort—and other cohorts (due to overlapping residencies)—but minimizes disruptions to other professional and life commitments.
- It blends synchronous online learning (remote learning sessions during specified time periods) and asynchronous online learning (self-paced learning) with three face-to-face residencies each year.
- D.B.A. students have the opportunity to network and pursue a rigorous program of study, the structure to stay on track, but the flexibility to plan when studies occur.
- The curriculum was designed to serve as a foundation in general applied business research for a customized program of study.
- Your specialization comes from your professional experiences. An academic researcher guides you, one on one, to help you use the tools and methods to find an evidence-based solutions to your business problem.
- The result is a personalized and customized program of study.
- The program structure allows URI to provide an exceptional value relative to other AACSB-accredited D.B.A. programs with comparable outcomes.
- The competitive overall program cost includes materials, research support, lodging, and meals during residencies.
- Fewer residencies, and an accessible location in the Northeastern U.S., will allow you to maximize your return on effort by minimizing travel time and costs (and related sacrifices).
For questions, or to receive more information, submit the form below.