GSO Public Engagement leads communications efforts and develops and delivers educational outreach for the University of Rhode Island’s Graduate School of Oceanography.
Collaborating with GSO faculty, staff and students, Public Engagement strives to reach audiences in Rhode Island, the nation and throughout the world. The team informs and engages the scientific community, opinion leaders, decision makers, educators, students, alumni, journalists and numerous public audiences.
Public Engagement coordinates GSO’s marketing, branding, media relations, educational programs and professional development, alumni outreach, the School’s website and social media presence, traditional publications and numerous events.
- On the Waterfront Submission Form – Submit your news to the weekly GSO newsletter, On the Waterfront.
- Event Submission Form – Submit your upcoming events.
- GSO Alumni Information Form – Send your information to the GSO Alumni Coordinator.
- GSO Profile Update Form – Update or create your faculty or staff People Page.
- GSO Student Update Form – Update or create your student People Page.
- GSO Website Feedback Form – Send general feedback or bug reports.
- GSO Website New Page Request Form – Establish a new presence on the web.
- GSO Website Page Update Request Form – Update an existing page on the GSO website.
115 Ocean Science and Exploration Center, Narragansett Bay Campus
Coordinator, GSO Alumni Relations and Communications
401.874.6935 – email@example.com
Digital Communications Coordinator
401-874-6294 – firstname.lastname@example.org
401.874.6524 – email@example.com
401.874.6397 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialist, CRC/Public Information & Communications