- The EPA’s “Leadership Summit” on PFOA pollution will exclude victims and community groups – STEEP’s Grandjean says EPA today is at least 10 years behind the scientific evidence on PFAS.
- EPA is keeping troubling new study on drinking water under wraps – Unpublished study says communities across the country may be exposed to concerning levels of per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances with adverse health effects. It is hoped that EPA’s upcoming National Leadership Summit will take action on PFAS.
- STEEP launches well water testing study – Cape Cod residents invited to sign up to have their private well water tested for contaminants through new research study.
- STEEP researcher served as expert witness in settled Minnesota v. 3M lawsuit – 3M manufactured PFASs in Minnesota since the ’40s and STEEP researcher Philippe Grandjean, confirmed increased risk of adverse health effects due to PFC (including PFASs) exposure.
- PPTOX VI Conference - May 27-30, 2018, The Faroe Islands, STEEP researcher, Dr. Philippe Grandjean, serves as co-chair of international conference focused on the impacts of toxic chemicals - including PFAS - on prenatal health.
- Join Us–STEEP Science Day - June 7, 2018 Hyannis, MA Join the STEEP Team to hear about the latest research findings, trainee activities, and how you can get involved on Cape Cod. Learn More. A partnership of the University of Rhode Island, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, Department of Environmental Health, and Silent Spring Institute. Funded under grant […]