Application deadline for the 2019-2020 academic year is February 1, 2019.
To apply for a Ph.D. in Business Administration, you must have first completed a Master’s Degree.
GRE, GMAT, or IELTS scores are required (minimum 600). International students must provide TOEFL scores if they do not hold a degree from U.S. Institutions. CEFR, Pearson test scores are also considered.
The ETS institution code for University of Rhode Island is 3919.
How to Apply
To apply, complete the online application at the URI Graduate Applications website.
A complete online application file includes:
- complete, submitted online Application Form;
- an updated CV;
- personal statement;
- college transcripts submitted electronically;
- letters of recommendation;
- test scores sent directly by the testing institution;
- non-refundable application fee submitted as a credit card payment or as an electronic check.
For general information about our PhD program, please contact the program director, Christy Ashley.